Our digital marketing team delivers best-in-class service and paid media to a diverse client base. Ads Managers drive end-to-end client service excellence by building strategic recommendations and executing complex ad campaigns to deliver on client KPIs. In this role you'll have the opportunity to hone expert-level media skills across major media platforms while supporting pre-launch and early stage startups to help them take flight.
Some of your responsibilities will include:
- Provide and execute client service from media planning, media strategy, campaign creation, optimization, reporting and insights discovery on the major paid advertising platforms to drive new user acquisition
- Define a testing agenda together with our partner managers and analysis of KPIs to boost performance and show our clients how we can scale their revenues fast
- Recommending changes to websites and apps, offering pricing to improve conversion rates and reduce friction on the customer journey.
- Brainstorm and execute new ways to improve cost per acquisition and revenue numbers on Search advertising, Facebook, Instagram, Pinterest, Amazon, and YouTube
- Foster growth, positivity, and respect among your teammates
- Take extra time and care to ensure our clients achieve their goals even if that means finding a needle in a haystack to push performance goals.
- Continuously strive for improvement across all campaigns, accounts, processes to streamline workflow and avoid mistakes
- Utilize analytics platforms such as Google Analytics, RJmetric, Mixpanel, etc. to develop insights and action items intended to increase our clients’ revenues month-to-month.
- Use information, data, and resources to proactively identify and solve problems to get the job done
Skills and qualities we look for:
- 3+ years of management experience within paid digital advertising campaigns on Search, Social, Programmatic, and/or Amazon
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent preferred
- Experience with media planning, buying, and analysis with annual budgets exceeding $500k
- Comfort with Excel: knowledge of pivot tables and creating formulas to simplify workflows
- Have a passionate, tireless drive to succeed
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to hit delivery deadlines
- Dog lover! (We have a few small dogs who work here part-time)