At Red Antler, we launch brands. We’ve done this for Casper, Allbirds, and Brandless to name a few. We believe that getting curious, empathetic people together working toward a shared purpose creates a brand experience that can change the world. As we grow, we’re looking to hire a Strategist to join our evolving Strategy team.
You will report into a Strategy Director and partner closely with clients to develop and articulate their core brand strategies and bring them to life through the creative process. You’re passionate about design and have 4-7 years of brand strategy experience within a creative agency. Your sense of humor is strong, you have a deep understanding of brand strategy, positioning, and brand architecture and will bring a unique perspective and deep interest in consumers, design, culture, and trends.
Who you are:
- As a Strategist, work across multiple projects through full strategic and creative development- encompassing everything from research, verbal identity, messaging and content development.
- You have previous experience with naming, at both the product and brand level, and understand how to effectively write content and messaging for websites, apps, packaging, and other collateral.
- You’re easily able to create clever and fresh brand messaging, including headlines, company descriptions, product descriptions, etc. and have previous experience writing strategic briefs, research, and trend presentations.
- You will successfully guide work from start to finish, collaborating closely across disciplines to push work forward. You’re endlessly curious, and love finding creative solutions to strategic challenges.
- You’re a natural storyteller and can build close, trusting relationships with clients and colleagues alike, providing a strategic perspective and advocating for the work.
What works here:
- In a lot of ways, we embody the best things about a startup culture. We are self-starters who know how to create something from nothing. Someone who is both independent and values collaboration will be successful here.