We’re a multi-specialist PR agency with strong consumer, corporate, digital, travel and technology teams whose talent, creativity and passion continues to attract high profile clients. We’ve won multiple awards for our work across all key PR disciplines – over 100 industry awards since we started 26 years ago.
Our Planning team work across the agency and provide full planning support. We’re looking for an Insight Analyst to join the team in a multi-faceted role. The talented individual who joins us will be a quick-thinker, do-er and problem-solver.
Some of the things you’ll be doing…
- Deliver regular social listening insight reports, competitor analyses and competitor share of voice / media audits; work with the Strategy/Insight Director to provide key insights and recommendations for clients and new business pitches.
- Provide background detail on specific markets/industries ahead of new business pitches and in day-to-day work where needed.
- Use our suite of planning tools (Sysomos / Audiense) to augment/optimise audience understanding ahead of brainstorms and client meetings.
- Search and find other key information which might help teams with their work in delivering solutions for client challenges.
- Meet with key agency stakeholders along with Strategy/Insight Director to help manage their insight needs and provide key recommendations.
- Quickly respond to ad-hoc report requests and, working with the rest of the Planning team, respond to requests for strategic/planning/creative guidance.
- Think about innovative ways to present insights using new technology or methods, while helping to always answer the “so what?” question for clients.
- Take pride in what we do and what we create in the Planning team; strive to demonstrate best practice across the agency.
- Exceed our clients’ expectations – we work with some of the biggest and most famous brands in the world and they look to us to lead and deliver an efficient and exceptional experience.
- Provide strategic, actionable insights for our agency teams and clients.
Who you are…
- You are already working in an Insights/Strategy/Research role
- Have an in-depth knowledge on emerging industry practices as well as an understanding of common PR/comms (social) key performance indicators and metrics.
- Can interpret technical data into non-technical language and deliver insights with recommendations.
- Proven experience and knowledge in using social listening tools, preferably Sysomos and Audiense.
- Highly analytical, and comfortable with numbers, spreadsheets, and creating tables and graphs.
- A logical, positive and reactive thinker who can work independently and be a reliable resource under pressure.
- A collaborative team member with a creative and holistic problem-solving skillset.
Brownie Points if…
- You have experience working within a PR/Communication agency environment, particularly with Insights, Strategy or Analytics.
- You have a love of using data to tell stories
- You have a desire to solve problems for fun
- You have a love of helping people
If you have managed to make it through this far, then we would love to hear from you. Click the "Apply" button at the top of the page. We will aim to get back to you within 2 week as we’d like to ensure everyone receives a response.