Recursion is a digital biology company industrializing drug discovery. Our team is working to solve some of the hardest, most meaningful problems facing human health today. Come join us in our mission to decode biology to radically improve lives, while doing the most impactful work of your life!
The Team You’ll Join
Chances are you’ve been honing your recruiting skills, have multiple successes under your belt, and are now looking to apply your experience to a meaningful role at a growing, industry-leading company. As a member of the Talent Acquisition team, you will leave no stone unturned in your quest to recruit experienced candidates for a company that truly values its employees (4.6 Glassdoor rating). You’ll report to the Sr. Director of Talent Acquisition and will work with employees across the company.
The Impact You’ll Make
- Boldly recruit top talent - Employ creative and effective methods for recruiting the top individuals in their fields and then ensure successful conversion from prospect to employee.
- Engage with candidates across broad scientific and technical disciplines - Describe how they can do the best work of their lives at a mission-driven company with an exceptional culture.
- Provide guidance and candidate pipeline support to internal hiring managers - Operate as a trusted partner as you lead a swift, consistent, and effective hiring process. Your efforts will help ensure that we have the people we need, when we need them.
The Experience You’ll Need
- 5+ years of experience recruiting professional-level employees (experience working in the life sciences or tech industries is highly preferred)
- Full-cycle recruiting experience and a history of sourcing candidates by using all available tools (job postings, social media, job boards, employee referrals, recruiting agency partners, and more). Experience using LinkedIn Recruiter is required
- A bias for action, critical thinking skills, intellectual curiosity, and the ability to quickly pivot between diverse disciplines quickly, while managing multiple complex positions at once
- A passion and commitment to building a diverse company and promoting an equitable and inclusive culture
- Strong project/candidate pipeline management skills and the ability to influence and support hiring managers in their efforts to hire high-caliber candidates on swift hiring timelines.
- A Bachelor’s Degree (required)
The Benefits/Perks You’ll Enjoy
- 100% Coverage of health, vision, and dental insurance premiums
- 401(k) with generous matching (immediate vesting)
- Stock option grants
- Two one-week paid company closures (summer and winter)
- Flexible vacation/sick leave
- Onsite daycare facility*
- Commuter benefit and vehicle parking to ease your commute*
- Complimentary chef-prepared lunches and well-stocked snack bars*
- Generous paid parental leave (including adoptive)
- Fully-paid gym membership to Metro Fitness, located just feet away from our headquarters*
- One-of-a-kind 100,000 square foot headquarters complete with a 70-foot climbing wall, showers, lockers, and bike parking*
*Subject to change during the COVID-19 pandemic
More About Us
Recursion is a digital biology company industrializing drug discovery. Recursion does this by combining automation, artificial intelligence, machine learning, in vivo validation capabilities and a highly cross-functional team to discover novel medicines that expand our collective understanding of biology. Recursion’s rich, relatable database of over 4 petabytes of biological images generated in-house on the company’s robotics platform enables advanced machine learning approaches to reveal drug candidates, mechanisms of action, novel chemistry, and potential toxicity, with the eventual goal of decoding biology and advancing new therapeutics that radically improve people’s lives. Recursion is proudly headquartered in Salt Lake City.
Recursion is an equal opportunity employer and complies with all applicable federal, state, and local fair employment practices laws. Recursion strictly prohibits and does not tolerate discrimination against applicants because of race, color, religion, creed, national origin or ancestry, ethnicity, sex, pregnancy, gender (including gender nonconformity and status as a transgender individual), age, physical or mental disability, citizenship, past, current, or prospective service in the uniformed services, or any other characteristic protected under applicable federal, state, or local law.