Recurrency is a sales, pricing, and purchasing automation platform for distributors. Despite distribution being a multi-trillion dollar industry, the legacy enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems that exist to help distributors manage their purchasing, inventory, sales, order processing, and accounting are decades behind. For the most part, ERP systems are painfully slow, difficult-to-use, and soul-crushingly manual.
Recurrency’s goal is to reverse ERP stagnation by building a streamlined and intelligent ERP: blazingly fast and complete with powerful automation tools like dynamic pricing and demand forecasting. Using Recurrency can boost a distributor’s revenue and profit margins, while reducing waste and saving time. Most importantly, Recurrency is fully-integrated with the customer’s legacy system, so deploying Recurrency in production can be done in as little as one day.
Founded in Los Angeles and supporting a fully-remote team across the United States, Recurrency is a fast-growing and venture-backed team of talented technologists going all-in on building the next great platform company.
As the Associate Creative Director / Senior Growth Designer, you will partner with and inspire a growing team developing a strong brand look & feel that spans across Recurrency’s marketing, web, and product. In this role, you will create ideas, communications, and interfaces in support of Recurrency’s value propositions, proposals, and campaigns.
The goal is to create one cohesive ecosystem for prospects and customers that strikes the balance of inspiring, informative, and beautiful. We expect you are passionate about creating elegant, yet simple experiences and touchpoints. This role works closely across Marketing, Product, and Customer Success to build loyalty to both our prospects and users.
What You’ll Do
- Build and maintain style guides, UI toolkits and other design documents that align with the goals of Recurrency and are intended for the appropriate audience and user bases.
- Work closely with the go-to-market team to support advertising and customer communication campaigns.
- Speak and present to stakeholders on design strategy.
- Produce deliverables for online and multimedia.
- Supervise design work across projects and provide guidance, coaching, and knowledge sharing.
- Balance inputs from business, design, research, technology, and external and internal partners.
- Partner with the go-to-market team to execute design projects to scale.
- Build and shape our design talent and incredible group culture.
- 4-5 years proven track of end-to-end design projects management including successful UI, graphic design, web design, and comprehensive marketing campaigns
- Proficient in graphic design applications: Figma, Adobe Suite, Coral Suite, or other digital illustration/design software.
- Deep understanding of design systems, creation of components
- Proven ability to adapt and learn new tasks in a fast paced, evolving environment.
- Proven ability to communicate ideas and present concepts to a variety of resources and personalities, both internal and external.
- Must be a self-starter, highly organized, and deadline driven.
- Must work well in a collaborative, productive, and service-oriented environment.
- Great communications skills and a strong sense of ownership
- Nice to have: video and motion editing skills
Recurrency aims to ensure a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming work environment.
Individuals seeking employment at Recurrency are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.