Recurrency is a sales, pricing, and purchasing automation platform for distributors. Despite distribution being a multi-trillion dollar industry, the legacy enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems that exist to help distributors manage their purchasing, inventory, sales, order processing, and accounting are decades behind. For the most part, ERP systems are painfully slow, difficult-to-use, and soul-crushingly manual.
Recurrency’s goal is to reverse ERP stagnation by building a streamlined and intelligent ERP: blazingly fast and complete with powerful automation tools like dynamic pricing and demand forecasting. Using Recurrency can boost a distributor’s revenue and profit margins, while reducing waste and saving time. Most importantly, Recurrency is fully-integrated with the customer’s legacy system, so deploying Recurrency in production can be done in as little as one day.
Founded in Los Angeles and supporting a fully-remote team across the United States, Recurrency is a fast-growing and venture-backed team of talented technologists going all-in on building the next great platform company.
The space we're going after is about as archaic as it gets when it comes to design. We want our company to be differentiated by its attention to detail and design. We're looking for someone who is excited to own this effort, reset the standard for an entire industry, and lay the groundwork for Recurrency to be an innovator in enterprise software design.
As our Founding Designer, you will immerse yourself in the problem space and act as the ultimate user advocate. How do you make the complex feel simple in an industry driven by spreadsheets? How do you win and keep users' trust with this scary "artificial intelligence" thing? You will drive the execution required to answer these questions (and many more) as the point-person for UI and UX.
What You’ll Do
- Partner with product to craft user workflow diagrams, prototypes, wireframes, and high fidelity designs.
- Work with the data team to better display and visualize insights for our users.
- Understand use cases and propose elegant concepts and design solutions for new features
- Help develop, manage, and refine UI pattern libraries and interaction guidelines.
- Produce pixel perfect high fidelity visual comps and guides to the development team.
- 5+ years of relevant design experience — SaaS experience is a plus
- Exceptional visual design chops, with an expert eye and appreciation for photography, typography, composition, layout, color, and a pixel-level attention to detail
- Experience designing B2B SaaS software with a portfolio showing charts, tables, form wizards, etc.
- Experience working with a design system
- Ability to communicate creative concepts and articulate solutions to project stakeholders
- Proficiency in Figma. Low fidelity wireframes to high fidelity designs.
- Know a few things about HTML, CSS, and React. Enough to work efficiently with engineers to get designs shipped in the hands of users.
- Motion/Animation design skills are a plus
First 30 days:
- Meet the team
- Learn the product
- Assess the current product experience
- Assess the product development process
- Propose UI patterns
- Develop UI libraries and patterns
- Add to the design system
Recurrency aims to ensure a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming work environment.
Individuals seeking employment at Recurrency are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.