Recurrency is a sales, pricing, and purchasing automation platform for distributors. Despite distribution being a multi-trillion dollar industry, the legacy enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems that exist to help distributors manage their purchasing, inventory, sales, order processing, and accounting are decades behind. For the most part, ERP systems are painfully slow, difficult-to-use, and soul-crushingly manual.
Recurrency’s goal is to reverse ERP stagnation by building a streamlined and intelligent ERP: blazingly fast and complete with powerful automation tools like dynamic pricing and demand forecasting. Using Recurrency can boost a distributor’s revenue and profit margins, while reducing waste and saving time. Most importantly, Recurrency is fully-integrated with the customer’s legacy system, so deploying Recurrency in production can be done in as little as one day.
Founded in Los Angeles and supporting a fully-remote team across the United States, Recurrency is a fast-growing and venture-backed team of talented technologists going all-in on building the next great platform company.
We are growing fast! Part of that growth is the need for the further expansion of our Talent team. Our talent team is fully empowered not only with a wide-range of tools and platforms (sourcing platforms, agencies, ATS, automated scheduling tools etc.) but also with the ability to help determine and implement effective processes at a strategic level.
Our Head of People believes that a Talent team’s job is not just to fill positions but to teach, train and empower the entire organization to be effective at hiring. As an early hire on the Talent team you will be a core contributor to those efforts.
Reporting to the Head of People, you will not simply be a service to the rest of the organization but you will be a true partner. You will be a major contributor in the decision making process of which candidates move forward and get hired and those that don’t. You will be empowered and backed by leadership within the company to hold internal team members accountable for following a strategically crafted interview process that you will help to build. The Talent function at Recurrency has a seat at the table and so will you.
What You’ll Do
- Manage the recruitment process from 1st call through closing for high impact positions
- Partner with Hiring Managers to not only fill their roles but also guide them towards effective and established hiring best practices
- Uncover and source passive candidates via a wide range of available tools and platforms
- Work through candidates from a wide range of sources to decide who we should and shouldn’t interview
- Be the first point of contact for candidates where you are able to autonomously determine whether or not to schedule them for future interviews
- Track metrics and hit recruitment goals
- Run and lead meetings to enable our team to make quick and definitive decisions on candidates
- Help determine, plan, advise and train existing staff and managers on Recruiting best practices
- Be an ambassador both internally and externally of Recurrency’s values
- Experience filling Senior-level positions ideally with some of them being technical
- Expertise in managing the candidate experience from sourcing to closing
- Working knowledge of Applicant Tracking Systems and resume databases
- A liaison and a champion for candidates through rapport building and establishing a strong understanding of Recurrency’s business
- A stickler for process and proper data collection
- Comfortable making decisions when it comes to candidates and helping internal teammates do the same
- At ease with ambiguity
- Experience working in startup environment
- Able to grasp to a company’s culture and articulate that while being fully remote
First 30 days: Fully immerse yourself into the company, product, and Talent team. Begin to take charge of highly impactful and urgent open positions
Days 30-60: Own and execute the candidate experience and internal process for a roles from end to end
Day 60+: While driving candidates through the process you will also be a major contributor to training and documentation of a wide range of Talent based initiatives.
Recurrency aims to ensure a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming work environment.
Individuals seeking employment at Recurrency are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.