Recurrency is a sales, pricing, and purchasing automation platform for distributors. Despite distribution being a multi-trillion dollar industry, the legacy enterprise resource planning (ERP) systems that exist to help distributors manage their purchasing, inventory, sales, order processing, and accounting are decades behind. For the most part, ERP systems are painfully slow, difficult-to-use, and soul-crushingly manual.
Recurrency’s goal is to reverse ERP stagnation by building a streamlined and intelligent ERP: blazingly fast and complete with powerful automation tools like dynamic pricing and demand forecasting. Using Recurrency can boost a distributor’s revenue and profit margins, while reducing waste and saving time. Most importantly, Recurrency is fully-integrated with the customer’s legacy system, so deploying Recurrency in production can be done in as little as one day.
Founded in Los Angeles and supporting a fully-remote team across the United States, Recurrency is a fast-growing and venture-backed team of talented technologists going all-in on building the next great platform company.
We're going after the archaic industry of enterprise resource planning, and our sales team is critical to that transformation. The Enterprise Account Executive’s primary responsibilities include prospecting, qualifying, selling, and closing new cloud and on-premise business to net-new customers. This position will be focused on accounts in the Continental US across multiple verticals. This is a massive potential market, and your upside is unlimited.
As one of the founding members of our sales team, you will be responsible for setting a standard for future hires. You will be reporting to the Head of Operations and working side-by-side with the CEO and our Growth team to expand our market. In addition to driving new sales, you will have the opportunity to help refine the sales process and build a deeply effective sales team.
To be a successful Account Executive, you should not only have the excellent communication, interpersonal, and customer service skills that have gotten you this far, but also a deep, foundational desire to help us address a world-wide problem with modern technology.
What you’ll Do
- Demonstrate the Problem-market-fit of Recurrency and our platform’s ability to augment the client’s current ERP solutions
- Identify customer business pains and challenges through a conversational style, and articulate those challenges into Recurrency solutions
- Identify heart burns and hot buttons within the prospective client base, and then coordinate cross-functionally to prove out the innovation and its business value for our product and engineering teams
- Develop new business sales opportunities through the Recurrency network effect
- Manage a pipeline with a number of parallel sales opportunities simultaneously to meet your sales quotas
- Build and maintaining a deep understanding of our products and services to ensure the platform is cohesive and pushes the brand forward
- Creatively push an industry reliant on -- but drowning in -- spreadsheets into a digital revolution
- Travel up to 50% but more likely 20%-25%
- 5+ years experience with SaaS sales, ideally including execution on a channel sales network with ERP vendors such as SAP, Oracle, Microsoft, Epicor, Sage, QAD or IFS
- Evidence of over achievement within sales
- An ability and drive to work in a fully-remote team environment
- Ability to forecast & manage a sales pipeline, and successfully close new business
- Proven problem resolution, communication, planning & organizing, and execution skills
- A liaison and a champion for customers through rapport building and establishing a strong understanding of Recurrency’s business
- Capacity to understand customer pain points, requirements and correlating potential business to value
- Experience in the manufacturing or wholesale distribution industry would be an advantage
- Excitement to join a small and mighty team and to build a strong & inclusive culture
- Strong coaching and mentorship skills
- At ease with ambiguity
First 30 days: Fully immerse yourself into the company, GTM, and Sales teams. Begin to take charge of highly impactful activities to build your sales pipeline
Days 30-60: Own and execute on the customer experience and sales process to bring prospects to the table through prospecting conversations and platform demos
Day 60+: While driving prospective customers through the sales funnel, you will also become a contributor to training and onboarding new users to the Recurrency platform, showcasing the knowledge, expertise, and team spirit that you have developed.
Recurrency aims to ensure a diverse, inclusive, and welcoming work environment.
Individuals seeking employment at Recurrency are considered without regards to race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation.