RECUR is a technology company that designs & develops dedicated branded experiences that allow fans to buy, collect, and re-sell digital products and collectibles (NFTs). RECUR is the only blockchain-agnostic NFT platform ultimately giving its brand partners the widest range of distribution and their fan bases the widest range of utility. RECUR also co-authored the recurring royalty standard for NFTs, allowing for creators, artists, athletes, and brands to participate in the secondary sales of their assets in perpetuity.
RECUR is seeking a Copywriter to join its marketing team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will be focused on building partner and business-facing content for RECUR and our platform product. The ideal candidate's superpower is distilling complex information into simple, engaging, and effective copy for the RECUR brand and various internal thought leaders. This individual should love the craft of writing and be passionate about Web3.
What you will do at RECUR
- Proficiently write about complex Web3 and NFT topic areas in a simple and engaging manner for a business-facing audience across the RECUR brand and internal thought leaders.
- Craft concepts and execute copy based on established voice and tone for social, email, blog, and other marketing channels.
- Create grammatically clean long-form copy as well as effective headlines, taglines, calls-to-action, blog posts, and other relevant business marketing copy.
- Partner with marketing and product teams to concept, write, present, and iterate on copy needs for RECUR and internal thought leaders. You’ll collaborate with multidisciplinary teams across the company to ensure timely deliverables.
- Complete execution of all business-facing copywriting efforts to ensure delivery of materials on strategy, on budget, and on schedule.
What you bring to RECUR
- Strong skill set for storytelling, a mastery of grammar and the English language, and the ability to tailor your writing to tell the RECUR story on a variety of platforms for both the RECUR brand and various company thought leaders.
- A working knowledge of copywriting best practices for common digital marketing materials with the ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages.
- A deep understanding of the Web3 and NFT space and what is relevant in culture and entertainment.
- An ability to manage your own time and workload with the capability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Strong oral and written communication skills with the proven ability to influence.
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Comprehensive insurance plans - health, dental, and vision + disability and life Insurance
- Equity in RECUR
- 401(k) with 2% company matching, no waiting period
- Flexible Spending Account and Dependent Care Accounts
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 11 company holidays, 3 floating holidays
- Parental Leave - Primary & Secondary
- $100 per month stipend for internet & cell phone
- Learning and development reimbursement (including online courses, certifications, conferences, seminars, etc.)
- Free monthly subscription to Headspace, Aaptiv, Omada
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.