RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Sr Manager, Brand Marketing to join its company marketing team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will be the day-to-day marketing project manager and point of contact on assigned programs. This role would be responsible for driving omni-channel digital campaigns to drive awareness and conversion for assigned programs with support from the larger RECUR marketing team, cross-functional teams, and external partners. This role would be responsible for strategic marketing ideation and support, scheduling of marketing campaigns, and project management for identified programs.
What you will do at RECUR
- Work closely with the senior marketing team and Cross-functional leaders in sports, and provide direction and the development and execution of multi-platform marketing campaigns that drive brand awareness and opt-in efforts on behalf of sports brands/properties, including programming launches and sustaining efforts, programming stunts and digital activations
- Perform various analysis (market assessment, brand analysis, etc.), analyze opportunities, and recommend large-scale marketing initiatives through interfacing with internal departments (Product, product marketing, community, gaming, and art).
- Consult regarding the development and trafficking of marketing materials for all vertical marketing efforts, principally tied to league, property partners etc
- Serve as the lead day-to-day POC and project manager for external (agency or partners) and internal relationships on campaign management and ongoing program management
- Acquire Web 3.0 and college industry knowledge of program business, technologies, terms, trends and costs; gather and read information and articles as necessary to stay current with advancements and trends in vertical and space
- Frequent monitoring & reporting campaigns status to key stakeholders across the organization – including external and internal campaign updates that measure ongoing program performance and launch successes, using data to drive continuous improvement
What you bring to RECUR
- You have 5+ years of marketing or advertising experience working with consumer brands (digital agency experience with sports brands is a plus).
- You have a track record of successful go-to-market digital marketing campaigns.
- Ability to juggle multiple priorities and create a sense of urgency in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
- Strong oral and written communication skills, strong presentation skills
- Living and breathing NFT collecting and college sports
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, 401K with 2% match
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and fully paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch & learns, swag and the flexibility to get tooling you need
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.