RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Marketing Director for Hello Kitty to join its team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company, where you will work with some of the most coveted brands in the world on innovative, creative projects in the nascent and growing NFT space.
This is a completely remote role and must be located in Asia Pacific.
What you will do at RECUR
- Lead the marketing strategy and go-to-market plans for Hello Kitty. This will include developing eCommerce strategies across (1) Paid Social (ex: Facebook/Instagram, Twitter); (2) Paid Search; (3) Influencer Marketing; (4) Email Marketing; (5) Social Media Marketing; (6) Content Marketing; (7) PR & Communications; (8) Partner Marketing
- Build and scale a marketing team of subject matter experts to support Hello Kitty
- Work cross-functionally with the Brand Management team to align marketing activations with key drops, events, movie launches, TV premiers, anniversaries and more
- Develop content for brand-specific campaigns to excite fans and partners about the Hello Kitty branded experience, highlighting Recur as the leading platform to reach fans through NFTs
- Collaborate with the Product and Brand Management organizations to develop KPIs to measure NFT launch success and use this data to drive continuous improvement
- Provide feedback on all marketing activities on dashboards that measure and track the effectiveness of all marketing activities, to be shared with Recur’s leadership team
What you bring to RECUR
- 7+ years of experience in e-commerce marketing in a digitally native retail or technology; ideally with experience working with major brands and their fans/consumers in sports, entertainment, and/or toys/collectibles
- 3+ years building & managing a high performing and growing marketing team
- Be a huge fan of Hello Kitty!
- Strong presentation skills and ability to craft compressed narratives for branded products and website experiences
- Experience tracking, analyzing, and measuring product performance and the impact of marketing programs
- Understanding of complex environments and projects, attention to detail, and organized workflows
- Project management skills and a proven ability to deliver results in a fast-paced, deadline-oriented environment
- Strong interpersonal skills with a focus on teamwork and the ability to foster/maintain relationships across multiple internal teams and external brand organizations
- Experience building brands with global fans