RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Gaming Producer to join its team full time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will manage key relationships and determine the product strategy for some of the largest, most recognizable brands in the world in the nascent and growing NFT space.
What you will do at RECUR (RESPONSIBILITIES)
- Lead the development of branded NFT gaming experiences, including all steps from conception through final shipment and live ops.
- Maximizing project management techniques to plan timelines, ensure projects reach their milestones, adhering to a budget, and meeting high-quality standards.
- Leverage Jira database and dashboards to track project velocity, identify risks, recommend mitigations, and communicate them to production leadership and other stakeholders.
- Tracking key milestones, assets and deliverables against the broader roadmap.
- Work closely with leadership and Product Manager to steer roadmap and ensure resources align accordingly.
- Gather project requirements, goals, and scope estimates to define and track project tasks and resource requirements.
- Be an in-house subject matter expert on the brand content.
- Ensure communication updates flow consistently to all necessary team members and stakeholders.
- Build relationships with internal and external partners to help bring the product to highest level of quality and engagement.
- Partner with Creative, Marketing, Community, Product, Finance, Licensing, Gamification and Brand teams regularly from concept to launch.
- Document department and live operations best practices and guidelines.
- Maintain multiple internal and external project workflows in parallel.
- Champion efficient practices and processes to the team, whilst providing motivation and ensuring a healthy team relationship.
- Regularly iterate on new ideas, tasks, and processes to continuously improve production, design, and communication techniques.
- Scheduling and attending development meetings, setting agendas, facilitating discussions, taking notes, and identifying action points arising from any meeting.
- Identify and resolve team issues.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to RECUR (MIN REQUIREMENTS)
- Minimum 5 years experience working in game development cycles
- A strong appreciation and/or passion for film and television properties
- Expertise in Jira, Confluence, Slack, Google Suite is required
- Fundamental understanding of gaming concepts and designs
- Strong understanding of the creative & product development process
- Experience with managing and / or producing a live game service including but not limited to community, KPIs, live content plans, and monetization strategies
- In-Depth knowledge of game development disciplines, including but not restricted to game design, software engineering, art, and market research
- Ability to present production updates to executive leadership team
- Outstanding communication, relationship building, creative problem-solving, project management & organizational skills
- Ability to manage and mentor APs & PCs
- Experience working with and managing partner relationships for IP brand licensors
- Deadline driven and detail-oriented – a strategic thinker with a high attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with precision and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and within deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Organized, self-directed, and able to adjust to shifting schedules and requirements
- Dedicated team player that goes the extra mile
- Flexible to change while able to manage and support multiple projects concurrently
- Start-Up Spirit; your work is not just your job, it’s your passion
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, 401K with 2% match
- Equity in RECUR
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and fully paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch & learns, swag and the and flexibility to get tooling you need
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.