RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Gaming Associate Producer to join its team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will build experiences for some of the most coveted brands in the world on innovative, creative projects in the nascent and growing NFT space.
What you will do at RECUR
- Help support the development of branded NFT gaming experiences, including all steps from conception through final shipment and live ops.
- Utilizing project management techniques to plan timelines, ensure projects reach their milestones, adhering to a budget, and meeting high-quality standards.
- Use of Jira database and dashboards to track project velocity, identify risks, recommend mitigations, and communicate them to production leadership and other stakeholders.
- Scheduling and attending development meetings, setting agendas, facilitating discussions, taking notes, and identifying action points arising from any meeting.
- Ensure communication updates flow consistently to all necessary team members and stakeholders.
- Collaborating with other departments, including marketing, core platform, product management, and community management to ensure effective launches and live operations.
- Document department and live operations best practices and guidelines.
- Maintain multiple internal and external project workflows in parallel.
- Champion efficient practices and processes to the team, whilst providing motivation and ensuring a healthy team relationship.
- Other duties as assigned.
What you bring to RECUR
- Minimum 3 years experience working in game development cycles
- A strong appreciation and/or passion for film and television properties
- Previous experience with Jira and Confluence is required
- Basic understanding of gaming concepts and designs
- Outstanding creative problem-solving skills
- Familiar with project management methodologies
- Experience working with IP brand licensors a plus
- Ability to prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously with precision and accuracy
- Ability to work well under pressure and within deadlines
- Excellent verbal, written, and visual communication skills
- Organized, self-directed, and able to adjust to shifting schedules and requirements
- Start-Up Spirit; your work is not just your job, it’s your passion
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company-sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and paid parental leave
- Industry-focused lunch and learns, company swag and the and flexibility to get the tooling you need to do your best work
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.