RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Sr. Copywriter to join its marketing team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will be focused on building RECUR’s experience content for web and social. Specifically, this role is responsible for Content deliverables including marketing short-form content of various formats. The ideal candidate's superpower is effective short form writing across different properties and projects. This individual should love the craft of creative writing.. Being web-savvy might not be enough, you should know your way around different social media apps. Sense of humor isn’t just a nice-to-have, it’s a must. You should also have an insatiable curiosity to holistically, strategically and creatively think up ideas, fully develop them and make them happen.
The day-to-day of this role includes delivering content against an overall content calendar, building new content, project managing content reviews and approvals, and working with cross-functional stakeholders in marketing, community and product to write for our experiences. To be successful you will need to establish clear processes and set prioritization.
What you will do at RECUR
- Proficiently write in diverse copy styles across a range of assignments related to our entertainment-focused experiences.
- Craft concepts and execute copy based on established voice and tone for social and web platforms
- Partner with the creative leads to concept, write, present, and defend work while addressing experience/ property needs. You’ll collaborate with multidisciplinary teams across the company to ensure timely deliverables.
What you’ll need:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in a copywriting role for web and social, agency experience preferred
- Embrace the unknown and ready to break process. You’ll be excited by opportunities to explore new ideas rather than rely on existing paradigms, and you view technology as a tool that can drive this creativity.
- A growing portfolio that demonstrates your copywriting depth and range.
- Solid experience with writing and presentation tools.
- An ability to manage your own time and workload with assistance from your project managers.
- The capability to work independently and as part of a team
- A working knowledge of copywriting best practices for common digital marketing communications
What you bring to RECUR
- 4-5+ years of managing copy for social media channels and web
- Prior experience in entertainment and gaming
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements for owned content across multiple channels
- Exceptional reading and writing skills; ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages
- Move easily between generating big, creative ideas and driving ongoing process improvement
- Strong oral and written communication skills with proven ability to influence
- Ability to effectively elicit feedback from management team and quickly integrate it into copywriting and content marketing
- A pulse on what is relevant in culture, entertainment and NFTs
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch & learns, swag, and the flexibility to get the tooling you need
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.