RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Sr. Designer, Marketing to join its team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will be focused on designing assets across RECUR experiences, specific to our entertainment brands.
What you will do at RECUR
- Concept, develop and build engaging visual designs and creative assets (for print, CRM/ Email, social, web) across RECUR experiences
- Execute all stages of design development from concept to final integration
- Build innovative and high-profile marketing campaigns, launches
- Work cross-functionally with key business stakeholders to develop a thorough understanding of users’ interests and behaviors to inform strong and effective marketing content
- Develop tools, templates, processes and style guides to champion and ensure brand consistency across the experiences
- Maintain consistent awareness of new platforms, techniques, and tools to develop effective and engaging designs and content for RECUR’s marketing team
What you bring to RECUR
- 5+ years of creative experience in agency, design studio or in-house, working in entertainment
- Proficiency with industry-standard design tools and software (Adobe Creative Suite)
- A strong portfolio of design, showing an excellent sense of typography, layout, web and digital design principles
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with team members to ensure content accurately reflects RECUR’s platform and is consistent with RECUR’s marketing goals
- Ability to effectively elicit feedback from management team and quickly integrate it into designs
- Consistent history of meeting deadlines and delivering designs to meet marketing goals
- Clean and forward-thinking design aesthetic
- Detail orientedness, with scrupulous file management while collaborating with other team members
- Strong communication skills
- A pulse on what is relevant in culture, design and technology
- Motion graphics and prior post-production experience
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits, 401K with 2% match
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and fully paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch & learns, swag, and the flexibility to get the tooling you need
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.