This is a full remote position and can be based anywhere in the US.
RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Senior Product Manager to join its team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will optimize and scale immersive NFT experiences for some of the largest brands in the world through innovative, creative projects in the rapidly scaling NFT space.
What you will do at RECUR
- Analyzes data, builds automated reports, and works with Analytics team to get all necessary data at the right time to manage game metrics
- Assists in managing in game sales, CRM programs, seasonal content, economy, and user traffic
- Works with game and NFT teams to identify, test, and measure highest-impact product changes to drive positive revenue, reach and retention enhancements
- Identifies tools and capabilities Recur needs and work with technical teams to build, refine, and constantly improve our tools and capabilities
- Understands NFT metrics to inform hypotheses, and creates experiments with clear and measurable success goals
- Effectively communicates relevant KPIs and updates to key stakeholders in a timely fashion
What you bring to RECUR
- 3 - 5+ years of experience in games and mobile app product management
- Personality and constitution suited for rapidly evolving startup environment
- Can work independently and manage a complete project from concept to completion
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills; the ability to derive conclusions from data and clearly communicate findings is critical
- Strong experience with writing SQL queries for analysis
- Strong organizational skills and detail oriented
- Passion for all things games
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch and learns, company swag and the and flexibility to get the tooling you need to do your best work
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!
This is a fully remote position and can be based anywhere in the US.