This is a full remote position and can be based anywhere in the US.
RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Director of Product, Games & Engagement to join its team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will optimize and scale immersive NFT experiences for some of the largest brands in the world through innovative, creative projects in the rapidly scaling NFT space.
What you will do at RECUR
- Collaborate to define the vision of the game and feature roadmap
- Manage and develop Product Managers in the Games & Engagement team
- Create engaging NFT collecting and gaming experiences
- Define product vision and strategy based on an understanding of game design
- Partner closely with production and design teams to conceptualize, spec, and implement engaging features, mechanics, systems and modalities of play
- Identify and communicate roadblocks and bottlenecks that may prevent the team from achieving their goals
- Motivate and support team to ensure project goals, objectives, milestones, and deliverables are achieved
- Help make informed decisions in conjunction with team leads on work methods, development pipeline, priorities, and available resources
- Provide progress updates to senior leadership and work well under project deadlines
What you bring to RECUR
- Heavy experience in mobile gaming, tech product management, or a similar function (along with managing a team)
- Strong passion for games & NFTs
- Ability to acclimate quickly to a rapidly shifting, fast-paced creative environment
- Ability to balance project demands with creative essentials
- Creative and forward-thinking; able to concept and execute on new and exciting ideas with minimal direction
- Able to work with team leads and directors to align priorities
- Strong project management and people skills
- Identify opportunities, analytical decision making and effective problem solving
- Knowledgeable of current industry trends: stays up-to-date on competitive products and best practices
- Calm and deliberate within a highly dynamic, fast-paced environment
- Experience with agile development methodologies
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and paid parental leave
- Equity in RECUR
- Industry focused lunch and learns, company swag, and the and flexibility to get the tooling you need to do your best work
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!
This is a fully remote position and can be based anywhere in the US.