RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Gary Vaynerchuk, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Contract Recruiter to join our team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing company, where you will help create the teams that will build the digital future!
What you will do at RECUR
- Partner with internal Recruiters & hiring leaders execute recruiting processes and deliver top talent
- Drive all aspects of recruiting: strategy, sourcing, vetting, selling, coordinating, negotiating, and closing
- Continuous molding of hiring practices with your business partners to optimize for efficiency and quality
- Create and ensure an amazing experience for our candidates from the initial outreach to their first day at RECUR
- Continuously engage, learn and help educate the talent market about RECUR and the future of digital assets (NFTs)
- Partner with people leadership to develop and leverage talent metrics and dashboards for reporting and iterating on process and strategy as we grow
What you bring to RECUR
- 5+ years of recruiting experience recruiting at a high-growth company, start-up, or a recruiting agency
- A diversity of experience, recruiting for a variety of industries and disciplines
- Previous experience designing and/or advising on the end-to-end candidate lifecycle
- Experience in a modern applicant tracking system (ATS), Greenhouse exp. Is a plus
- Excellent communication skills and sales acumen to expertly convey RECUR’s value externally to applicants
- Passion for mentoring and influencing co-workers on recruitment best practices and industry trends
- An unrelenting focus on achieving your goals and enabling the company's success and the constant pursuit of excellence.
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company-sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation and 10 paid company holidays
- Paid parental leave
- Industry-focused lunch and learns, company swag, and flexibility to get the tooling you need to do your best work (above and beyond the basics)
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!
This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.