This is a hybrid role: most of the role will be remote, but some ad hoc duties will be in person in Miami, FL.
RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking an Executive Assistant to join its team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a scaling company, where you will be a trusted partner to key senior leadership team members at RECUR. This role will be primarily remote but will require some projects to be done in-person in Miami, FL on an ad hoc basis.
What you will do at RECUR
- Manage multiple (2-3) members of the senior leadership team's schedule, arrange and prioritize appointments and contact requests, resolve calendar conflicts, and negotiate rescheduling as necessary, both for internal and external coordination across multiple time zones
- Prioritize and organize email inboxes
- Handle internal and external communication and correspondence in a confidential manner
- Drive or assist with other projects on an ad hoc basis in Miami, FL
- Event and specialty meeting planning
- Managing end-to-end expense reporting and invoicing processes including submissions, review and monthly processing
- Perform non-administrative ad-hoc projects such as preparing reports and presentations, and gathering insights, research, and information to inform decision making
What you bring to RECUR
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and exercise sound judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
- Multiple years of experience supporting C-Suite Executive(s)
- Strong experience using Google Workspace (formerly known as G Suite), such as Gmail, Google Calendar, Google Drive, etc.
- Exceptional professional communication skills
- Demonstrable experience in exercising judgment when prioritizing information and scheduling
- Creative, approachable, energetic, “can-do” attitude with ability to change direction in a dynamic environment
- Extreme attention to detail; ability to prioritize workload and complete multiple tasks in a timely manner
- Ability to pivot quickly and adapt to competing and ever-evolving priorities
- Open to learning new software tools
Benefits & Perks
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch and learns, company swag and the and flexibility to get the tooling you need to do your best work
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!