This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.
RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Customer Support Manager to join its team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will lead a team of individuals supporting RECUR’s global user base, ensuring delightful user experiences as they interact with some of the largest brands in the world entering the nascent and growing NFT space.
What you will do at RECUR
- Lead a team of Customer Support Representatives, training team members to provide a best-in-class experience for all of RECUR’s users, including rapid response times for inbound inquiries and automation of Support team processes
- Build processes and set the tone for Customer Support Representatives to respond to RECUR’s users' questions and needs with specificity, positivity, and efficiency, leveraging their customer support experience and enthusiasm for RECUR’s products to efficiently and constructively handle inquiries and requests
- Own the development of key processes, tools, and Support enablement materials to ensure all RECUR users have the most delightful onboarding and support experiences possible
- Assist the Director of Support in architecting the onboarding process for RECUR’s users, suggesting ways to ensure that they are consistently satisfied with their experiences and that the Support team anticipates potential questions or issues
- Continuously develop your understanding and approach to serving RECUR’s users across our branded experience portfolio, including the unique characteristics of each community, learning about these communities deeply, and anticipating their needs and expectations
- Enhance Support team documentation and processes, incorporating learnings from all user interactions across the RECUR portfolio
- Deploy your existing expertise in serving users, clients, and customers of crypto and financial products and services, ensuring excellent service is provided to all users and that their voices are heard across RECUR
What you bring to RECUR
- 3-5 years of experience in a customer support role in the fintech, blockchain, gaming, consumer, or enterprise software industries
- 1 + years of people management
- Willingness to work with a flexible schedule to ensure RECUR’s users’ needs are always being met
- Command of industry-standard product tools and software, including GSuite, Intercom, Zendesk, and others alike
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills, including exceptional grammar and extreme attention to detail
- Ability to effectively elicit feedback from RECUR’s leadership and the Director of Support and quickly integrate it into RECUR’s support strategy
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with team members to ensure user inquiries and feedback are integrated into RECUR’s platform
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members from diverse industry backgrounds
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch and learns, company swag and flexibility to get the tooling you need to do your best work
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!