This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.
RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a VP of Product to join its team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will build experiences for some of the largest brands in the world on innovative, creative projects in the nascent and growing NFT space.
What you will do at RECUR
- Lead RECUR’s Product team, reporting to the Head of Operations, including serving as the leader across product management, product design, and product marketing functions
- Execute RECUR’s product roadmap and strategy to build the most engaging and exciting NFT experiences in the world
- Collaborate cross-functionally with RECUR’s Engineering, Creative, Brand, and Gaming teams
- Scale the RECUR Product team to support a growing portfolio of global IP experiences
- Set priorities and deadlines for the Product team to ensure timely shipment of new products and feature sets across the RECUR brand portfolio
- Explore user behaviors and build experiments to learn how and why customers engage with NFTs and NFT platforms
- Track and provide actionable data to business leaders on Product team performance against key metrics and progress toward achieving business goals
- Continually identify opportunities to improve Product team processes and implement plans to drive improvements
What you bring to RECUR
- 7+ years of product management experience focused on gaming, consumer, or enterprise software
- Proficiency with industry-standard product tools and software, including Figma, Invision, JIRA, and Confluence
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with team members to ensure product development is consistent with RECUR’s overarching business goals
- Ability to effectively elicit feedback from management team and quickly integrate it into product management strategy
- Ability to communicate and collaborate effectively with team members from diverse industry backgrounds
- Consistent track record of success meeting deadlines and delivering product features
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 4 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch and learns, company swag and the and flexibility to get the tooling you need to do your best work
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!