This is a completely remote role and can work anywhere in the US.
RECUR is building the future of digital collectibles on-chain, known as Non-Fungible Tokens (NFTs) – the newest Unicorn industry.
Global brands are interested in venturing into NFTs to establish new connections with their fans. However, they are very careful about who they work with, especially in the cutting-edge world of blockchain. RECUR is founded by the perfect blend of leaders in the brand licensing space and technology leaders from top cryptocurrency exchanges, digital asset trading desks, financial institutions, and blockchain software companies. Investors include Joseph Lubin, co-founder of Ethereum, Winklevoss Twins, Courtside VC, Hashed, and many more.
RECUR is seeking a Sr. Content Marketing Manager to join its company marketing team full-time. This is an exciting opportunity to join a fast-growing team, where you will be focused on building RECUR’s external brand content and communications pieces that promote strategic brand storytelling initiatives to drive RECUR’s thought leadership. Specifically, this role is responsible for developing core brand stories that will be used across multiple channels including industry events, and digital channels. Content deliverables include short-form and long-form content of various formats. Examples include: social media copy, research-intensive longer-form content reflecting market dynamics, executive interviews, blog posts, webinar approaches, podcast outlines, and opinion editorials.
The day-to-day of this role includes delivering content against an overall content calendar, ideating new content programs, building new content, project managing content reviews and approvals. To be successful you will need to establish clear processes, set prioritization, and be able to communicate effectively. The right candidate will be a self-starter and have strong interpersonal, project management, and analytical skills.
What you will do at RECUR
- Recommend and execute B2B content marketing ideas in support of driving brand awareness and consideration for RECUR
- Work cross-functionally with marketing, product, sales, engineering, design and PR to drive editorial calendar and content direction
- Deliver high-quality presentations, keynotes, ad copy, social copy and blog content dependent on the content calendar
- Identify internal and 3rd party research needs to support thought leadership, storytelling, and event programming
- Identify influencers and thought leaders and continuously seek out opportunities to co-brand and work with partners to develop meaningful content
- Manage RECUR owned social media channels
What you bring to RECUR
- 1-2 years writing for blockchain / NFT / crypto
- 3+ years of managing copy for social media channels
- 5+ years of content marketing, copywriting and editorial experience at a publisher or fast-growing startup
- Experience using data and metrics to measure impact and determine improvements for owned content across multiple channels
- Ability to create compelling sales collateral and marketing material, and review and provide constructive feedback to improve content across the team
- Exceptional reading and writing skills; ability to distill complex concepts into simple messages
- Move easily between generating big, creative ideas and driving ongoing process improvement
- Strong oral and written communication skills with proven ability to influence
- Experience with Webflow and Hubspot CMS and Hubspot / Salesforce CRMs
- Ability to collaborate cross-functionally with team members to ensure content accurately reflects RECUR’s platform and is consistent with RECUR marketing goals
- Ability to effectively elicit feedback from management team and quickly integrate it into copywriting and content marketing
- A pulse on what is relevant in culture, blockchain, design and technology. A consumer of NFT information, social trends, and content, ongoing.
Benefits & Perks
- Commitment to being a remote-first company & embracing remote work best practices
- Company sponsored Health, Dental and Vision Benefits
- 3 weeks paid vacation, 10 company holidays and paid parental leave
- Industry focused lunch and learns, company swag and the and flexibility to get the tooling you need to do your best work
- The chance to work with incredibly passionate people on a mission to shape an industry!