We are a growing public startup and are building the next generation of recruiting tools and on-demand recruiting services. We’re looking for an empathetic and detail-oriented Sr. Product Manager to join the AI Sourcing team to help meet the dynamic recruiting needs of our clients.
VIRTUAL - Remote Based - ANYWHERE IN THE USA.
The Role and Who You Are:
As a Sr. Product Manager, you will have a critical role of defining, executing, and optimizing the AI Sourcing Suite roadmap as we continue to innovate in the market.
You will become an expert in our software - which powers AI-driven candidate matching, job boards, curated candidate networks, candidate engagement tools, and more - helping employers to recruit more effectively on their own, or to put our community of 30,000+ on-demand recruiters to work for them.
You have the following education, experience, and expertise:
- 5+ years of product management experience building data-driven SaaS products, platforms, or services
- Experience working cross-functionally to develop data-driven SaaS solutions, from inception to launch
- A good understanding of business productivity SaaS tools, and how to turn foundational user research into a product roadmap
- A good understanding of APIs, data pipelines, and ETL architectures
- Roadmap creation/management, sprint-planning, and project-management skills
- Experience with AI/machine learning recommendation engines
- Preferred (not required) if you have experience building recruiting or HR technology platforms
- Ability to independently develop and implement recommended approaches to complex / ambiguous problems while making thoughtful trade-offs
- Data analytics skills, leveraging Segment, Heap, and custom user reporting
What you will do:
- Own and help define the product vision, strategy and roadmap for Recruiter.com’s Candidate Sourcing products: data acquisition, AI-based candidate-matching algorithms, candidate engagement suite, employer presentation/workflow tools, & reporting/analytics
- Work closely with customer success, sales, and engineering teams to develop the product roadmap
- Lead foundational user research to understand goals, pain points, and solution enhancements
- Manage regular weekly engineering focus and prioritization based on business needs
- Develop user stories and acceptance criteria and ensure they are clearly understood by the engineering team
- Create team OKRs and product KPIs to align with overall business goals
- Work with the Executive team to communicate, advocate, and debate the future product vision.
Benefits and Compensation:
We offer a competitive salary plus additional performance-based compensation. We offer incentive stock options and a full suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short, Long Term Disability, Life Insurance, and supplemental Life policies.
We also offer incentive stock options and a full suite of benefits, including Medical, Dental, Vision, Short, Long-Term Disability, Life Insurance, and supplemental Life policies.
Why Should You Apply?
- Opportunity to get in early to a growing, dynamic startup environment
- Daily interaction with the executive team
- Competitive pay with great opportunities for performance compensation
- Directly impact the lives of millions of candidates and 30,000+ recruiters
- Build within the best of both worlds: the product development processes of a tech startup inside of a publicly traded company
- Terrific medical and other ancillary benefits
- Fun, interactive environment & culture
- Exposure to a growing, dynamic recruiting tech industry
Who We Are:
At Recruiter.com, we are an agile company that is rapidly becoming a top-of-mind solution for recruiting professional employees. Our software platforms allow employers to recruit like experts or enlist our expert team of on-demand recruiters. We care about our clients and employees alike and are driven to create a workplace where hard work and innovative thinking are rewarded. In addition, our AI-driven recruiting technology empowers a variety of enterprises and high growth startups increase the quality, speed, and predictability of their sourcing and recruiting efforts.
Recruiter.com is proud to be an equal opportunity workplace.