With more than 800 employees, $200M ARR in 2021, 1,400+ clients, and rapid year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s largest intelligence company!
The Role: As a Commercial Account Executive, you will develop an assigned U.S. territory, drive engagement, and build relationships with new prospects, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
What you’ll do as a Commercial Account Executive:
- Develop and manage a U.S. territory
- Identify, manage, and close multiple opportunities and projects at the same time
- Develop our commercial business in your territory and ensure accurate overview and forecasts
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their business
What you’ll bring as a Commercial Account Executive:
- 4+ years of closing/quota carrying experience in the software industry, preferably within security
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals in security technology sales
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions into new markets
- Confidence and track record building a new territory
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Experience with information security or threat intelligence a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.