Recorded Future’s harvesting pipeline reads over 700,000 web sources and structured data feeds, and our real-time multilingual natural language processing technology takes that content from raw text to alerts and visualizations in minutes. You will join a team of motivated people working on a tough problem and help us shine a light into the dark corners of the internet.
What you’ll do as a Data Engineer:
- Implement new techniques for extracting high fidelity information from our vast collection of structured and unstructured data.
- Build, improve, and take ownership of key data pipelines.
- Collaborate across teams to understand user needs and write the code to meet them.
What you’ll bring as a Data Engineer:
- Python programming: You are comfortable writing scalable, resilient production-grade code in python.
- Excellent communication: Your clarity of thought is always apparent in your crisp and articulate emails, Slack chats, phone calls, and in-person conversations.
- Data skills: You are comfortable working with large, complex data structures. You love working with heterogeneous data to answer real human questions, and you know how to write the code that makes that happen.
- Curiosity: You want to understand how the data you work with is used and get to know a new codebase.
Why should you join Recorded Future?
With over 600 employees, $140M ARR, 1,000 clients, and 50% year-over-year growth, Recorded Future is the world’s largest privately-held security intelligence company! Recorded Future employees (or “Futurists”), represent over 35 nationalities and embody our core values of being passionate, practicing inclusion, and acting ethically. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to disrupt adversaries has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and 8 of the top 10 Fortune 100 companies as clients.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
The Record: The Record is a cybersecurity news publication that explores the untold stories in this rapidly changing field
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recognition: Check out our awards and announcements
We are committed to maintaining an environment that attracts and retains talent from a diverse range of experiences, backgrounds and lifestyles. By ensuring all feel included and respected for being unique and bringing their whole selves to work, Recorded Future is made a better place every day.
If you need any accommodation or special assistance to navigate our website or to complete your application, please send an e-mail with your request to our recruiting team at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.