The Role: This intern will assist the Director of Procurement with data analysis by extracting data from multiple systems and creating sheets and tables to represent the data in a clear and precise manner. You'll be exposed to practical applications of Accounting concepts, use multiple systems, and have the opportunity to work with other areas of the company such as Financial Planning & Analysis and Human Resources. This is an exceptional opportunity to do innovative work, gain practical business experience, and learn about the software industry.
We are seeking an intern or co-op for immediate start, working 4-5 days per week through the spring and into early summer. This is a paid position.
What you'll do:
- Prepare clear and precise reports for high level representation
- Perform trend analysis of results to ensure completeness and accuracy
- Develop and implement Continuous improvement projects
- Complete vendor review process
- Create a contract database in Excel
- Ad hoc requests as needed
What you'll bring:
- A strong academic background - good academic standing (GPA > 3.0)
- A major or concentration in Accounting, Finance, Business, Commerce, or closely related area
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills
- Interpersonal communication skills (written and verbal)
- Advanced PC skills, specifically with Word, Excel spreadsheets, downloading, importing and exporting files and Google Suite
- Completed at least 2 college-level accounting courses
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.