Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and the backing of one of the world's leading private equity firms, Insight Partners.
Recorded Future supports security teams at some of the most ambitious organizations on the planet. The Threat Intelligence Consultant is a function of our Intelligence Services group, managing and implementing all aspects of customer success activities with our clients. You will be their primary technical project manager and act as the “voice of the customer” for our Product team. You will be a problem-solving expert, mining our platform for the most value as well as acting as the nexus between Recorded Future and its clients. You must be passionate about technology as well as building a world class security business.
Threat Intelligence Consultants are expected to;
- Drive all aspects of customer engagement, including regular touch points, quarterly intel reviews, ad-hoc support requests, and collaboration around intelligence requirements.
- Plan and manage the customer success lifecycle, tailoring key components to meet the client’s specific security requirements and drive positive outcomes.
- Support user training and enablement, helping to integrate our data and technology into daily workflows and processes.
Consultants interact with all roles in cyber security, including (but not limited to) Threat Intelligence, SOC, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Red/Blue/Purple Teams, Pen Testing, security architecture, and C-Suite. Your days will be spent working closely with our customers to ensure they are effectively using our threat intelligence services to positively impact security operations.
- Minimum of 3 - 5+ years’ experience in a cyber security role
- Experience in an analytical role (intelligence, military, cyber, business operations, etc.)
- BA/BS required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Certification in CompTIA Security+ or equivalent technical credentials
- Previous experience working in a consultative role directly with clients, preferably with SaaS
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel, demonstrated ability to speak technically with analysts and strategically with senior leaders and executives (from deep geeks to top execs!)
- Proven ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30% required
- Bonus Points
- Programming ability in Python, R, JSON, VBA
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or equivalent mid-level technical certification
- Education or experience in Data Science and/or Machine Learning
- Foreign Language fluency
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future