The Project Manager, Client Onboarding joins our Customer Onboarding Team in the North America region, responsible for delivering a quick time to value solution via prescriptive onboarding to North American-based clients on Threat Intelligence and/or Security teams. This individual owns the client engagement outcomes during the onboarding phase, working in tight partnership with the client and post-sales team on the following:
- Defining onboarding objectives and an outcomes-based onboarding plan, and shaping the strategic account plan for the year.
- Delivering on objectives, which set the foundation for customer’s success and long-time partnership with Recorded Future. .
- Speaking prescriptively about best-practice onboarding and intelligence use cases specific to client’s industry.
- Ensuring comprehensive knowledge transfer and effective handoff between presales, and from onboarding to the expansion team.
What You'll Do
- Client Consultation
- Expertly consult customers on Recorded Future’s onboarding best practices, their path to outcomes, recommendations, etc. Become a partner they instantly feel comfortable with and trust.
- Project Management
- Create an onboarding plan specific to the customer that achieves their stated objectives within the desired time frame.
- Share weekly project updates with customers and internally.
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment.
- Set Up & Solutioning
- Set up the customer environment across following product sets: Recorded Future Portal, Recorded Future API for integrations, and others.
- Recommend best practice use cases of Recorded Future based on understanding of customer’s business use cases, success criteria, data, and your overall knowledge/expertise in information security and threat intelligence.
- Understand and drive customer’s cyber security use cases, workflows and overall needs to utilize Recorded Future and integrations.
- US-based, and ability to work from our Tysons Corner, VA office.
What We're Looking For
- BA/BS or equivalent education and work experience
- 5+ years of work experience in following areas: Presales / Professional Services/Enterprise Product Implementation experience is required, SaaS experience.
- Demonstrated experience managing projects with clear outcomes and tight deadlines.
- Experience in Information Security/SaaS; Threat Intelligence strongly preferred
- Willingness to travel 20% of the time
- Knowledge/ experience working with SalesForce and other CRM tools a plus
- PMP Certification, and/or cyber security certifications a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and over 90% of Fort 100 companies as customers.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of security intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.