The Consultant position is for our Intelligence Services group, driving technical implementation and customer success activities with our clients.
What you will do:
- Handle customer inquiries on how to apply our product to information security problem sets
- Onboard and configure Recorded Future according to intelligence and collection requirements
- Drive all aspects of client engagement, including:
- regular touchpoints
- quarterly intelligence reviews
- ad hoc support requests
- collaboration around client’s specific intelligence requirements
- Support and deliver user training and enablement, helping to integrate our data and technology into daily workflows and processes.
- Act as Technical Project Manager, coordinating internal resources to prioritize and deliver products and services licensed.
- Work with all roles in client cyber security operations, configuring Recorded Future to deliver value to Threat Intelligence, SOC, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Red/Blue/PurpleTeams, Pen Testing, security architecture, and C-Suite.
What you will bring:
- Experience working in a consultative role directly with clients or key internal stakeholders
- Proven ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns
- Demonstrated skills speaking technically with analysts and strategically with senior executives
- Minimum of 2+ years experience as intelligence, or related analyst
- Information security experience strongly preferred
- Fluency in English is a must; Spanish strongly preferred
- Comfort with new technology a must, coding/command line experience a plus
- Inquisitive, high energy, and eager to win
- BA/BS required and advanced degree or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Up to 30% travel required
Why should you join Recorded Future?
From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner and over 90% of Fort 100 companies as customers.
Want more info?
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply. Recorded Future does not discriminate based on race, religion, color, national origin, gender including pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, marital status, veteran status, disability or any other characteristic protected by law.