The Role: We are seeking a successful and experienced Global Account Executive to drive growth in key existing Fortune 500 customers. This role will work closely with Customer Success to maintain current client business and Pre-Sales to expand revenue substantially in accounts.
- Manage relationships with key Fortune 500 clients across a portfolio of global customers
- Meet and exceed up-sell revenue and renewal quotas
- Prepare and deliver ongoing account renewal and revenue expansion forecasts
- leverage marketing leads, technical resources, and channel partners to identify and close business
- Identify and cultivate account growth opportunities
- Work closely with the Intelligence Services team
- Research and build new relationships within existing accounts
- Global travel required, up to 50%
- 6+ years’ experience in a quota carrying sales role, software and/or SaaS sales to the Fortune 500/Global 1000
- 4+ years’ experience selling into cyber security or information security market
- 2+ years cross selling into Fortune 500 accounts
- Selling into the C-suite
- Carrying $1M+ net new quota, in addition to up-sell and cross-sell
- Experience leveraging resources available to resolve technical challenges especially when you don’t know the answer
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions
- Highly effective written presentation and closing skills
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.