We are looking for an experienced, creative and driven customer marketing professional to join our fast-growing marketing team. In this role, you will engage our global customers through various communication channels to drive customer loyalty, advocacy and revenue opportunities. The ideal candidate will be passionate about customers, creative with communications, and analytical to track and measure impact. You will be expected to become well-versed in our clients’ industries, roles and customer journey in addition to our technology. This is an opportunity for the right candidate to create, build and own the customer marketing program at Recorded Future - a critical component of our overall growth strategy.
- Understand our customers and what makes them tick
- Develop and implement demand generation programs for cross-sell including email digital and events
- Design and run a customer advocacy program that results in customer references, case studies and speaking advocates
- Identify, prioritize and optimize communication channels with our customers
- Build strong relationships with customers in partnership with sales
- Act as liaison between our customers and the rest of the organization
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams including sales, customer success, and marketing to meet business objectives for expansion revenue
- Measure and track program results
- 2+ years of proven success in customer marketing, lead generation and/or customer advocacy
- Familiarity with marketing technology including marketing automation and customer relationship management including Hubspot, Influitive and Salesforce
- Experience developing and executing demand generation programs that engage customers and drive opportunities
- Ability to communicate effectively via written and verbal communications
- Knowledge of customer advocacy programs, strategies and best practices
- A BA degree in a related field
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.