Who you’ll work with
Recorded Future supports security teams at some of the most ambitious organizations on the planet. The Associate Threat Intelligence Consultant, Public Sector is a function of our Intelligence Services group, managing and implementing all aspects of customer success activities with our state, local, and federal clients.
What you’ll do
The Associate Threat Intelligence Consultant, Public Sector will interact with all roles in cyber security such as, Threat Intelligence, SOC, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, Threat Hunting, Red/Blue/Purple Teams, Pen Testing, security architecture, and C-Suite. Your days will be spent working closely with our customers to ensure they are effectively using our threat intelligence services as well as doing the following:
- Drive all aspects of customer engagement, including support requests, regular touch points, quarterly contract reviews, and ad-hoc intelligence requirements.
- Plan and manage the customer success life cycle, tailoring key components to meet the client’s specific security requirements.
- Support user training and enablement, helping to integrate our data and technology into daily workflows and processes.
- Act as the “voice of the customer” for our Product team
- Be a problem-solving expert, mining our platform for the most value
What you’ll bring:
- 1-3 years’ experience in cyber intelligence
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Information security or OSINT experience required
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel, demonstrated ability to speak technically with analysts and strategically with senior leaders and executives (from deep geeks to top execs!)
- Proven ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30% required
- Bonus Points
- Experience with US government agencies
- Foreign Language fluency
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.