We are looking for a Senior Integrations Architect for one of Recorded Future’s core product development teams. You will be joining a team of talented developers that share a common interest in distributed systems with rich data and a wide range of third party security systems. You will get a chance to apply these and other skills to ongoing projects and user facing products that compose the world’s leading threat intelligence engine. At Recorded Future you will get a chance to play with new technology, evaluate it, and see what’s most appropriate for solving real-world problems!
What you'll do
- Coordinate, plan, write and execute on the Integrations architectural roadmaps in conjunction with Product Management, the Integration team and other R&D teams
- Work closely with other vendors in understanding their roadmaps and requirements
- Continuously design, develop and deploy integration services with focus on high availability, great quality, low latency and scalability
- Measure and evaluate features and system metrics to continuously improve user experience and service performance
- Present solutions and ideas to various internal and external stakeholders
What you'll bring
- 5+ years of experience working with software development as an architect with cyber security or threat intelligence
- Experience working with both on premise software and cloud based SaaS solutions
- Great understanding of working with API's
- Very good knowledge of asynchronous programming style
- Experience with Linux/Unix and Windows systems
- Bonus Points for:
- Experience working with various security systems such as Splunk, ArcSight, or QRadar
- Knowledge of Splunk search processing language (SPL), reporting, dashboards, and search acceleration techniques
- Experience administering Splunk and scripting knowledge of Splunk REST API and regular expressions
- Good knowledge of Splunk data ingestion, field extraction, and post-ingestion processing
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.