This Role:This position will be responsible for expanding and driving revenue growth in Recorded Future’s commercial market through the development and leadership of Sales professionals in the assigned region. This role is responsible for hiring and training new reps, tracking sales activity, providing sales projections, helping close new business, and creating/analyzing metrics that drive results.
- Motivate and manage Enterprise Sales professionals to drive pipeline development and revenues through sales efforts leveraging the partner network
- Coach team to improve every day, while assisting in bringing deals over the finish line
- Coordinate, direct and monitor weekly activities of assigned Sales reps by monitoring KPIs
- Collaborate with management and other team leaders to identify strategies to achieve sales goals and uncover new, high value opportunities
- Provide accurate, ongoing reporting through the continuous update and maintenance of necessary reports in Salesforce.com
- 3+ years management experience
- Experience in enterprise sales environment required, Information Security industry strongly preferred
- Proven consistent achievement of goals through the leadership and motivation of a team
- Ability to leverage KPIs to measure the business and make informed strategic decisions
- Experience hiring, developing and retaining talent
- Exceptional command of enterprise sales methodology and the ability to coach to it
- Excellent communication and influence skills and the ability to build cross-functional relationships
- Strong organizational skills and the ability to work on many projects concurrently
- Enthusiastic, highly motivated individuals with a serious work ethic are required
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and Salesforce.com skills
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.