This Role: As a Product Marketing Manager, you’ll be joining a growing team responsible for product positioning, sales enablement, campaign strategy, analyst relations and messaging. This is a great opportunity to have immediate impact supporting sales, influencing analysts and contributing to marketing campaigns. Successful candidates will have a baseline of experience and are looking to grow their career in a fast-paced environment in fast-growing segment of the cyber security market.
- Develop messages for sales tools and marketing assets
- Manage product launches including planning, messaging and communication
- Create impactful sales tools and support enablement efforts for internal sales teams and channel partners
- Develop campaign themes and concepts working with an agency, including messaging, target segments and content assets
- Develop a solid understanding of the competitive landscape and develop compelling positioning, messages and sales tools
- Communicate with industry analysts to increase awareness and drive a positive perception of Recorded Future
- A BS degree in a related field
- 5+ years of product marketing experience in enterprise security software
- Threat Intelligence, Technology Integration Partners or Third Party Risk experience required
- Ability to collaborate across teams in marketing, sales, research, and product
- Strong analytical, written, and verbal communication skills
- Some travel required for internal meetings, conferences, and tradeshows
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.