We are looking for a Director, Integrations for Recorded Future’s development team. You will be joining a team of talented developers, that share a common interest in making Recorded Future’s data available in various other systems and platforms. The core focus for this role is integration of the Recorded Future platform to various security systems such as Splunk, ArcSight and QRadar, typically by running software on premise with our clients.
You also love new stuff! At Recorded Future you will get a chance to play with new technology, evaluate it and see what’s most appropriate for solving real-world problems. You are a self-starter and have good communication skills.
What you'll do:
- Own and drive Recorded Future Integrations team
- Manage and develop a global team located in US and Sweden
- Drive strategic goals to meet KPIs specific to the backend area, and own the measurement and follow up of corrective actions
- Partner and manage interest of internal and external stakeholders of Recorded Future
- Oversee Product Delivery Cycle (project planning, change management process, and project meetings) as well as own Integrations budget
- Management of incoming questions, requests and bugs
- Communication - external and internal communication, structured, timely, project related status
- Work closely with the Customer Support team to resolve any escalations
What you'll bring:
- 10+ years of experience from leading roles in the software development industry.
- Experience in managing and leading a team of developers - a minimum of 5 years
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Engineering or related discipline
- Passionate about great Integration models and technologies
- Great understanding of working with APIs in various environments to integrate multiple tools and technologies.
- Passionate about robust multi-platform code development.
- Recent experience in planning and executing development plans and resource allocation
- Previous or current experience in software development
- Ability to understand and discuss high level architecture designs
- A good understanding of system design, data structures and algorithms
- Bonus points for:
- Experience working with Splunk, QRadar or any other Security Product
- Experience in developing both SAAS and on premise products for the Cyber Security space such as Threat Intelligence, Security Operations, Vulnerability Management, Incident Response, EDR, NGFW or Security Automation and Orchestration
- In-depth understanding of industry leading QA tools, techniques and platforms
- Experience with AWS or other cloud environments
- Experience of working with test frameworks
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.