Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
The ideal candidate is expected to bring a powerful graphic design skill set and strong understanding of why design matters to a business. You’ll be a core member of the creative team who’ll work closely with marketing and sales to bring life to our brand while meeting the needs of our customers. This position supports a strong content marketing business strategy.
- Create website graphics, email marketing items, presentation materials, interactive event material, infographics, print collateral (e.g., data sheets), etc.
- Develop PowerPoint and Google Slide templates for specific presentations
- Take on the conception and tactical design of trade show booths and signage
- Generate clear ideas, concepts, and designs of creative assets from beginning to end
- Work well on a team while also having the self-reliance to take on projects on your own
- Work closely with marketing to brainstorm and implement creative campaign strategies
- Work collaboratively with other designers to ensure a consistent, integrated brand perception and user-experience
- Work within brand guidelines to create layouts that reinforce our brand’s style and voice through visual touchpoints
- Keep up with the latest standards, changes, and trends in the visual design field
- Report directly to Creative Lead and provide design support as needed
- Naturally organized, responsible and dedicated, with the ability to work on multiple projects and deliver refined designs in a short time while still providing an amazing attention to detail
- A minimum of three years of professional experience in designing brand identities, grid systems, editorial layouts, and web graphics
- The ability to refine other people’s ideas and come up with new ones to create a highly designed visual experience.
- Self-learning, able to learn new tools quickly and work in a fast-evolving environment
- Ability to provide a portfolio of work you’ve done and are proud of
- Proficient in Adobe Illustrator, InDesign, and Photoshop
- Understanding of differences between designing for print and web
- A solid foundation in typography, iconography, layout hierarchy, grid systems, and color theory
- Excellent visual, written and verbal communication skills, along with presentation and negotiation skills
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Open to feedback and committed to continuous improvement
- Bachelor’s degree, or equivalent experience in the graphic design field
- Bonus: Familiarity with WordPress and HubSpot
- Bonus: Understanding of basic web design and animation principle
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If you’re looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, “the best” coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation, including stock options and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.