The Role: In this position, you will be a hands-on leader for the growing Business Development team. The BDR Manager will collaborate with Marketing and Sales Directors to ensure both inbound and outbound leads are being qualified and funneled through the sales process efficiently. This is a coaching role, so the BDR Manager is expected to excel at sourcing, relationship building, lead generation, analysis and sales. This manager will work with different types of people and build an efficient process and continuously analyze results.
- Manage and oversee a team of up to 6 BDRs
- Hire & onboard new BDRs while providing ongoing sales coaching, training and development in collaboration with Sales Enablement
- Document employee performance and conduct regular 1-1 reviews; design, manage and measure incentive plans
- Provide weekly, monthly and quarterly progress reports, trends, analysis & results
- Lead by example scheduling inbound and outbound meetings
- Ensure the team tracks information accurately in Salesforce
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience leading/managing a team of BDRs
- 1-3 years of direct sales experience
- Knowledge of, or experience in, the information security industry
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future