Who you’ll work with:
Recorded Future supports security teams at some of the most ambitious organizations on the planet. The Associate Threat Intelligence Consultant is a function of our Intelligence Services group, managing and implementing all aspects of customer success activities with our partners.
What you’ll do:
As an Associate Threat Intelligence Consultant, Partner you will be a problem-solving expert implementing bleeding edge threat intelligence technology to support a variety of information security teams and customer types including Threat Intelligence, Security Operations, Incident Response, Managed Service Security Providers and Developer teams. Your days will be spent working closely with our customers to ensure they are effectively using our threat intelligence services as well as doing the following:
- Foster a security and analytical dialogue with customers
- Handle Customer inquiries
- Conduct regular customer touchpoint meetings
- Onboard and configure Recorded Future according to customer intelligence requirements
- Conduct quarterly deployment reviews
- Assist in creating engineering solutions for OEM/Service Provider customers
- Perform under tight deadlines
What you’ll bring:
- Minimum of 0-3 years’ experience in an analytical role (intelligence, military, cyber, business operations, etc.) working with enterprise clients or executive level decision makers; Note: This role is to be filled immediately. Please only apply if you're able to begin work full time in 2019
- BA/BS required or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Previous experience working in a consultative role directly with clients, preferably with SaaS
- Experience collaborating and communicating with technical and non-technical personnel, both technically and strategically (from deep geeks to top execs!)
- Ability to troubleshoot challenging technical concerns
- Ability to travel a minimum of 30% required
- Bonus Points for
- Programming ability in R, JSON, VBA, and Python
- Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH) or equivalent mid-level technical certification
- Education or experience in Data Science and/or Machine Learning
- Foreign Language fluency
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.