The Role: In this position you’ll act as part of the sales team interfacing closely with marketing to develop new sales opportunities. The ideal candidate should be eager to advance in our organization and have keen business acumen, strong technical aptitude, and natural sales instincts. You should have the confidence, discipline, and drive to hunt for new customers. You’ll be directly involved in powering our sales to the next level! This is a role for someone who is hungry, willing to learn and grow into a world class technology sales executive. If you have the work ethic and commitment to be a top sales executive, we will give you the tools and training to become one.
- Surface and develop qualified sales opportunities
- Work with inbound marketing to cultivate customer/prospect relationship
- Execute on outbound prospecting techniques and qualifying leads at a pace and quality to consistently hit and exceed monthly goals
- Log activity consistently and reliably in Salesforce.com
- Work collaboratively with Account Executive team to develop territory and strengthen pipeline
- Ability to take direction, be coached and mentored
- Desire to pursue sales as a career
- Demonstrated success interacting with people by phone, leading and persuading and overcoming obstacles associated with prospecting
- Strong presence and interpersonal skills
- Experience with or ability to learn web applications such as Salesforce.com and LinkedIn
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.