Who you’ll work with:
Product Trainers are part of Recorded Future’s Threat Intelligence Services (Customer Success) team, which is responsible for effective delivery of our training deployments of our services. The team already works with some the most ambitious organizations on the planet to solve challenging intelligence problems.
What you’ll do:
As a Product Trainer you will be responsible for live and virtual delivery of defining, creating, and implementing a cutting edge training program that addresses the needs of Recorded Future’s growing customer, partner, and employee communities. You will use best practices in curriculum development and SaaS product delivery to help our users leverage Recorded Future through outstanding product education.
- Define, create, and implement the Recorded Future training program.
- Become a subject matter expert in Recorded Future software and services with in-depth knowledge of customer intelligence goals and deployment best practices.
- Deliver instructor-led classroom training as well as virtual training to end-user customers, partners, and internal employees
- Assist in developing and maintaining e-learning courses, web-based tutorials, and self-help materials.
- Work alongside internal analyst team to ensure training and materials map to customer intelligence goals and processes.
- Communicate end-user feedback and requirements with engineering and field teams.
- Contribute to development of Recorded Future certification.
What you’ll bring:
- 2-5 years’ of experience delivering software/technology training to various technical audiences
- Ability to operate independently to manage all aspects of curriculum development and training delivery.
- Must be able to concisely convey technical content to a broad range of user profiles.
- Must be willing to travel up to 75% and ability to travel to other countries and regions without restriction. (willing to evaluate remote candidates)
- Bonus Points:
- Cyber security experience preferred, cybersecurity certification is a plus.
- Experience with Recorded Future or similar intelligence / analytic products
- Experience working and developing virtual training platforms
- Coding experience and comfort on the command line
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.