The Business Data Analyst will join the Intelligence Services Operations team in its mission to provide the tools, processes, best-practice collateral, and the strategic and operational support that makes our team, and ultimately our clients, successful.
What you’ll do:
As a Business Data Analyst, you will develop business insights and help launch an internal reporting infrastructure for various company stakeholders and executive leadership. Your analytical work will center around leading indicators of churn/renewal and expansion, set up and ongoing assessment of a client health scoring model, and analysis of communication campaigns against KPIs.
Other responsibilities will include:
- Focus on client engagement to identify opportunities to improve and scale;
- Strategize the impact of client programs and segmentation;
- Analyze user behavior tools managed by the Operations team to inform system architecture;
- Work with large data sets and perform data analysis to determine leading indicators of client retention and inform client health score in to determine weight distribution of client health factors;
- Build compelling reports and visualizations relating to client outcomes of retention and expansion for business stakeholders; and
- Inform and identify an internal reporting infrastructure program and delivery methods for stakeholders
What you’ll bring:
- Bachelor’s Degree in Mathematics, Statistics, Computer Science, or a related field (required)
- 3-5 years of experience in data analysis, preferably in the SaaS industry
- Experience streamlining/automating data gathering and organization process
- Experience in R or Python
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Excel
- Experience managing large CRM data sets & analysis projects
- Experience working with BI Tools and/or building data visualizations
- Experience analyzing email campaign performance
- Bonus points for
- Experience in SQL
- Experience working with Salesforce or Gainsight
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.