The Role: In this position you will develop OEM and Service Provider partnerships in the Americas Region, drive engagement and build relationships with new partners, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
- Develop and manage OEM and Service Provider Partners (MSSP, MDR, System Integrators, etc..)
- Identify and close partnership opportunities helping grow and shape our partnership business in the Americas
- Provide accurate forecasting and tracking of opportunities in Salesforce and other systems
- Work with internal teams including Product Management, Intel Services, and other teams to build new partnership opportunities and grow and support existing partners
- Target, educate, and persuade new partners to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- 5-10+ years experience in software and/or SaaS partnership sales to the Fortune 500/Global 1000
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals in security technology sales and partnerships
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to help develop and sell creative solutions into new markets
- Confidence and track record building new partnerships and partner models
- Comfortable calling and working with the senior executive level
- Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Experience with information security or threat intelligence a plus
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills, other language skills a plus
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.