This Role: You’ll work with our partnership team and deployment engineers in presales situations to solve challenging problems and design joint solutions with our partners. You’ll lead complex pilots and assist with deployment of our solutions to ensure success. You will work closely with our partner managers to map technical solutions to our go-to-market strategy. You should have a combination of engineering skills, an analytic mindset and business savvy with an understanding of partnerships. A strong candidate will have some information security experience or a strong interest to learn.
- Meet with prospective MSSP and OEM partners, understand requirements, field technical questions, and demonstrate capabilities
- Design solutions with prospective partners to support go-to-market strategies
- Plan and manage product proof of concept efforts
- Develop sample use-cases and analytic demos
- Establish relationships with technical points of contacts as trusted partner
- Enable partner sales teams with training and content to support partner growth
- Work with internal Recorded Future teams including Product Management, Marketing and Intelligence Services to build new partnership opportunities and support existing partners
- Address critical analytical, technical, and operational issues
- We want to see your work, interesting projects you have completed, your analysis experience, and your technical skills
- Demonstrated success in pre-sales, professional services or product management
- Cyber security or threat intelligence experience
- Experience working with partnerships (e.g. Channel, MSSP, OEM) is a plus
- BA/BS (MA/MS preferred) from a top university or equivalent experience
- Familiarity with programming languages (i.e. Python)
- Experience working with APIs and/or integrating security technologies in security operations
- Familiarity with various security products (e.g. SIEM, SOAR, Endpoint, IDS, Firewalls, etc.)
- Ability to collaborate and communicate with technical and non-technical personnel from deep geeks to top execs
- Bonus: Ability to maintain a security clearance
- Willingness to travel at least 20%
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.