The Role: We are looking for a seasoned Department of Defense (DoD) Account Executive to build on our existing successes with existing DOD partnerships, including with DIU (formerly DIUX), and to develop key partnerships in whitespace areas. We are looking for professionals with experience in working with the individual Military Branches, Combat Commands, DISA, and the Federal System integrators on major DOD Programs and cyber security initiatives.
As an experienced Federal Account Executive you'll manage some of our most important government accounts and projects and provide management with an accurate view, forecast and pipeline. Your deep knowledge of the Federal market, combined with your communication skills and analytical abilities will help shape our public sector business. You should have the confidence to target, educate, and persuade new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their organizations.
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their agency’s Cyber Security mission.
- Develop and manage DoD opportunities in U.S. Federal Department of Defense
- Drive Pipeline creation and opportunity identification directly with prospects as well as working with Channel, ISV and Inside Sales Partners.
- Mature opportunities through qualification and technical evaluation working with Sales Engineering and Intelligence Services teams.
- Identify and close multiple opportunities and projects at the same time.
- Drive marketing outreach / engagement for relevant audience in your territory.
- Set appropriate expectations with customer and management to accurately and consistently forecast and close business.
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- 4+ years experience in Cyber Security and/or SaaS sales to customers in the D0D
- Track record of consistently exceeding sales goals
- Entrepreneurial drive and proven ability to sell creative solutions into new markets
- Confidence and track record building a new territory
- US Citizenship required
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.