This Role: As a Solutions Engineer, your primary responsibility will be assisting customers with the design and integration of Recorded Future Threat Intelligence data.
What you'll do:
- Design and Implementation of Recorded Future Threat Intelligence data in customer environments
- Understand and drive customers cyber security use cases, workflows and overall needs to utilize Recorded Future integrations
- Scope and implement custom solutions across a variety of client architectures, applications, and tools
- Manage multiple projects in a dynamic, fast-paced environment
What you'll bring:
- 4+ years of work experience with the Federal Government or Active Duty Military experience a plus
- Prior work experience in a Sales Engineering or Professional Service role is a plus
- Cybersecurity, Threat Intelligence, or Security Operations experience
- Experience with SIEMs and other security tools (TIPs, Vulnerability Management, Security Orchestration and Automation)
- Customer-facing experience, especially in sales engineering or consulting
- Ability to train clients around how to utilize Recorded Future’s APIs and Integrations
- Proficiency in Python, JSON and Experience with REST APIs is a plus
- Ability to work independently and proactively manage assigned client engagements and tasks from start to completion
- Strong problem solving and troubleshooting skills
- The hunger and drive to succeed in a startup environment
- Flexible work location (travel up to 30%)
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.