This Role: This role is integral in delivering best practice threat intelligence solutions to our customers and building lasting, productive relationships between users and the company. Our ideal candidate has outstanding communication skills, proven history in customer community building or engagement, and is excited about building collaboration around cyber threat intelligence problem sets.
In this role you’ll work hand in hand with the HR team helping us scale and grow our department and company! This position is ideal for someone who is looking to propel their growth in the HR field and feels passionate about the people of an organization.
- Coordinate & Conduct our Global New Hire Onboarding Program
- Assist with HR compliance
- Aid in creating and sending HR documentation
- Assist with offboarding tasks
- Support our people. Be the first point of contact for all HR related questions.
- Be a HR resource for the Global Recorded Future Team
- Assist with HR projects, as needed
- 2-3 years of Human Resource Experience
- Higher Education Degree
- Experience using Google Suite, Microsoft Office and Adobe
- Experience using an HRIS system, Paylocity preferred
- aPHR is a plus
- Highly organized with exceptional attention to detail
- Prioritize tasks effectively and plan accordingly to execute tasks
- The ability to work individually as well as with a team
- Ability to adapt to change
- Strong Interpersonal Skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- Possess a can-do attitude
- The desire to learn, grow and have fun
- Self motivated with the ability to take initiative & research and resolve challenges independently
- Strong technical aptitude with the enthusiasm to learn new systems and procedures
- Interest in Cyber Security, our product & best business practices
Why should you join Recorded Future?
There’s a reason why over 90% of Fortune 100 Companies rely on us for their threat intelligence needs: our patented web intelligence engine has the ability to unlock insights that radically improve cyber threat visibility for our clients. Our dedication to empowering clients with intelligence to reduce risk has earned us a 4.7-star user rating from Gartner.
If you’re full of passion, ambition, and dedication you may be well on your way to becoming a Futurist. From over 35 nationalities, our Futurists are the perfect recipe of humility, accountability, and collaborative attitudes to put our team at the front line of securing the internet. If you want to be a part of this awesome team, apply today!
Want more info? Check out the links below for more from the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners.
Blog & Podcast: Learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence
Instagram & Twitter: What’s happening at Recorded Future
Timeline: History of Recorded Future
Recorded Future will not discharge, discipline or in any other manner discriminate against any employee or applicant for employment because such employee or applicant has inquired about, discussed, or disclosed the compensation of the employee or applicant or another employee or applicant.
Recorded Future is an equal opportunity employer and we encourage candidates from all backgrounds to apply.