Want to be part of shaping the future? Our breakthrough ability to unlock insights from the web radically improves intelligence and cyber threat visibility for our commercial customers. We’re a high-energy, fast-paced, and fast-growing company. You’ll need the ability to understand and adapt to rapid product and technology developments, as we improve our products in close partnership with customers. You’ll have the support of a seasoned executive management team and world-class investors.
In this position you will develop business, drive engagement and build relationships with new prospects within the Public Sector, resulting in bookings and revenue attainment in excess of your goals.
- Develop and manage accounts within Australia's Public Sector
- Identify and close multiple opportunities and projects at the same time
- Recruit, build and enable the channel including VAR, integrators, and distributors
- Target, educate, and persuade new customers to use Recorded Future products and technologies in new and creative ways that benefit their business
- 10+ years experience in security software and/or SaaS sales to the Fortune 500/Global 1000
- 5+ years selling into Public Sector
- BA/BS or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Sales leadership experience is a plus
- Extensive experience working with technology channel partners including VARs, Integrators, and distributors
- Track record of success consistently exceeding overall goals in security technology sales
- Entrepreneurial drive and ability to sell creative solutions into new markets
- Confidence and track record building a new territory
- Comfortable calling at the senior executive level
- Highly effective written, presentation, and closing skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Dynamic, high-energy self-starter
- Experience with information security or threat intelligence a plus
- Fluency in English and excellent writing skills
We realize we can only succeed with a team of very smart and passionate people. If you’re looking to work in a unique environment with ambitious, dedicated colleagues, the chance to collaborate with fantastic users and customers, then we have a lot in common! You'll also be equipped with top technology, enjoy trips, “the best” coffee, great food and fun. We offer competitive compensation and a full range of benefits, as well as a great culture, commitment to professional development and social responsibility.
Don't forget to check out our podcast! Join the Recorded Future team, special guests, and our partners from the CyberWire to learn everything you want to know (and maybe some things you’d rather not know) about the world of cyber threat intelligence. All episodes are free and available on iTunes, GooglePlay, and Stitcher.