Backed by Celesta Capital, Continental, Robert Bosch, GreatPoint Ventures, Toyota AI Ventures, BMW i Ventures, The Mayfield Fund, and other leading VC partners, the company is headquartered in San Jose, California with additional operations in Munich, Germany. We value having diverse teams and want you to grow as we grow—whether you’re just starting out in your career or managing a large team, you’ll be amazed at the magnitude of your impact.
- Work as a principal technical contributor in the definition, design, implementation and verification of the synthetic data software of a high-performance AI-based camera and perception module for ADAS systems.
- Perform system bringup, debugging and testing.
- Perform requirements analysis and author high-level and detailed requirements.
- Troubleshoot software issues and fix defects.
- Write test specifications and integration tests.
- Architect and maintain automated software build flows, integrate with continuous integration (CI) systems, and author scripts and utilities.
- B.S. (M.S. preferred) in Computer Science, Electrical or Computer Engineering or a related field.
- 10+ years of experience synthetic data software.
- Experience with software architecture, development and testing best practices.
- Experience with automated software testing systems for embedded systems.
- Experience with with standard hardware blocks and protocols (MIPI, PCIe, USB, GPIO, I2C, SPI, UART, MMU, DMA, etc.).
- Some experience working with safety critical systems with exposure to DO-178C or ISO 26262 preferred, but is not a must.
- Self-starter and highly-motivated to work in a dynamic start-up environment.
Reasons to consider joining Recogni:
- Ground floor opportunity with the team; be part of shaping one of the most exciting new companies.
- Learning and development opportunities from a highly diverse and talented peer group, including experts in a wide range of fields, from Artificial Intelligence & Computer Vision to Systems & Device Engineering.
- Competitive benefits package including 401k, Medical+Dental+Vision+Life insurance, and Short+Long Term Disability coverage
- Perks including meals, snacks, drinks and us!
- Sharp, motivated co-workers in a fun office environment
- Employee Stock Plan
- Flexible work hours & generous PTO policy
- Put people first. We only succeed when our people succeed.
- Ethics and integrity always; Being open, honest, and respectful of everyone.
- Think Big. Be ambitious and have audacious goals.
- Aim for excellence. Quality and excellence count in everything we do.
- Own it and get it done. Results matter!
- Make Each Person Better together than they would be as an individual.
- Embrace each others’ differences.
- Embrace that there will be differences.
Recogni is an equal opportunity employer. We believe that a diverse team is better at tackling complex problems and coming up with innovative solutions. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, race, religion, pregnancy, sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances.
A note to Recruitment Agencies: Please don’t reach out to Recogni employees or leaders about our roles -- we’ve got it covered. We don’t accept unsolicited agency resumes and we are not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes. Thank you for your understanding.