Reciprocity is shaping the future of Information Security with our modern SaaS approach to enable easy risk, audit and security relationship management. The market is growing fast and will be a $1T market by 2025. With our great product, 100s of brand-name customers, solid funding, and our impressive exec team, we have the confidence to be a software juggernaut for years to come.
Exciting companies share a common set of traits: large growing markets, disruptive technologies, kick-A teams, and a focus on a future state that’s infinitely better than the current state. If this excites you, look no further.
Our collaborative team is composed of smart and driven people with diverse interests. We pride ourselves on being family friendly, striking a healthy work-life balance, and cultivating an open and supportive working environment. We are a 100% remote workforce, with presences in San Francisco, Argentina, and beautiful Ljubljana, Slovenia. If you’re mission-driven, excited to solve tough problems, care deeply about values, and are a strong team player, keep reading and hopefully you can jump on this rocketship with us.
We’re looking for a Senior Front-End Engineer to support our growing list of top notch customers. If you’re excited to leverage your technical abilities while contributing to internal operations that result to bottom line savings and increased efficiency on the engineering team, join our effort to transform the $125b information security industry.
What you will get to do:
- Develop new functionality for the product including features, components, etc. using React.js
- Develop reusable web components for the product using Stencil.js
- Technically lead the progressive development of the next generation of the product by working with the architecture team.
- Work with QA and Services to streamline deployment, maintenance and monitoring processes.
- Cooperation with Q&A, Product, Customer success and other teams.
What we are looking for:
- 5 years of engineering experience, with a recent focus on frontend-based architecture.
- Knowledge of a part of our stack (React.js, Redux, Redux Toolkit, Stencil.js, Typescript, Node.js, Nest.js).
- Knowledge of any part of our services stack (Python, PostgreSQL, Docker, Kubernetes) will be considered a plus.
- Able to commit to feature delivery (not just code delivery).
- Strong interest in frontend architectures and micro frontends.
- Confidence in your preferred architectures and tools.
- The ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced Agile development methodology.
- Experience delivering Enterprise Software (SaaS, etc.) is a plus.
What we offer
- We are committed to the health and safety of our people. Our people are working 100% remote, collaborating online and connecting over video, as they continue to deliver high quality technology solutions, flexible working time.
- You can work anytime you want. We have fixed meetings in the afternoon.
- A great and talented team to learn from and work with.
- Get to work on software used by top Silicon Valley Startups.
- Internal knowledge sharing sessions.
- Collaborating with smart coworkers that put Customers First and GSD
- Attend conferences that help you grow professionally.